Life is full of stress and tensions and there is a constant need to have some free time from the work-load. A quality-time between hectic schedules ensures that your mind is relaxed and your body is relieved of all the toxicity and strain that has accumulated due to the never-ending daily routine. People usually prefer to go on a short trip over the weekend or on a long vacation to take a break from the monotonous life. But going on a holiday is not only expensive but also requires a lot of time. So what if you could get the same peace of mind at your home? Yes, it is possible. Crystal bathing is the best way to treat yourself with some self-care and tranquility. This helps in recharging your energy levels and also assists in getting rid of all the negativity inside you. To ensure a relaxing and an immersible experience from crystal bathing, all you need to do is to set the scene. Light a few candles around your bath-tub and switch off the lights to create the necessary ambience. Once this is done, you choose your favorite crystals for bathing. There are many crystals that can be used for crystal bathing and few of them are mentioned below:
1. Rose quartz: This is a must-have crystal if you are planning to take a crystal bath. Rose quartz not only helps to create a soothing atmosphere but also enhances your loving side. These crystals infuse the water with energy that helps to relieve all the stress and anxiety from your mind and calms your disturbing aura. These crystals also help to replenish your skin and make you feel fresh and active.
2. Amethyst: This stone helps to remove the blockage from your chakras, thereby ensuring a free flow of energy that is necessary to have a healthy and relaxed mind. It also acts as a protective stone and removes all the negativity from your body and injects it with positive and confident energy.
3. Citrine: This stone has a lot of energy stored inside it. Associated with the solar plexus chakra, citrine will provide you with abundant energy that will give you the required strength to take on the difficulties in your life. It also helps to bring clarity to your thoughts along with bringing out your creative side.
4. Hematite: Whenever you feel the need of getting to know yourself better, hematite is the stone you should opt for. Since hematite works with the root chakra of your body, it can help to balance your energies. Hematite is also known to keep you grounded and help you to focus amidst chaotic situations.
5. Carnelian: This stone works with your creative side which usually takes the toll because of monotonous life. It works with the sacral chakra to keep your creative side alive and functioning. This stone can also be used when you are feeling emotionally unstable as it helps to heal the aura around you and make you more positive and happy from the inside.
It is very important to have an in-depth understanding of the crystals that you are going to use for your crystal bath. Since not all crystals are water-friendly, you need to choose them wisely.
Crystal Agate Bracelets is where the best quality Healing Crystal Bracelets are available at the most affordable prices. We have a good collection of Bracelets that include
Visit Crystal Agate Bracelets online store now to purchase the best quality healing crystals and jewelry products at the best price. Shop now!