Crystals – an important part of the healing ideology present with so many people around the world. Healing crystals have long been there spreading healing and soothing properties in humans since ancient times.
Crystals were discovered a long long time ago, but their strong properties will make them stay with us even in the coming times to come. Using the healing properties of the crystals, crystal bracelets have become a strong bond between humans and the crystals themselves.
Now why crystals bracelets? Simple! They are stylish, can be carried off as an accessory plus they do their job they are meant to do – healing.
One amongst the many crystals in the crystal family, we choose rose quartz today. Rose Quartz, also known as ‘the love stone’- the stone of unconditional love is the most powerful stone to attract love and build strong bonding in your relationships in life. Rose quartz opens up the heart
FACTS ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
- Rose Quartz is the state mineral of South Dakota in the United States of America
- Rose quartz wearable jewellery is quite popular, and you will find necklaces, pendants, bracelets and earrings in a range of trendy styles nowadays
- Rose quartz crystal is powerful, with great healing properties. Recharging such a crystal is important. Use techniques like running water to cleanse the crystal in your crystal bracelet and moonlight also is ideal for recharging the beautiful crystal stone
- In many ancient cultures, rose quartz was considered very powerful. Powerful as a symbol of ownership and also thought to prevent ageing
- In Australia, the bush doctors are believed to use Rose Quartz in a range of healing medications
WHAT HISTORY SAYS ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
According to legend, the rose quartz crystal was created when the Greek God Adonis was assaulted by the God of War, Ares. Goddess Aphrodite cut herself on a briar bush while rushing to save him. Their mingled blood collected on the white quartz stone and stained it a blushing pink.
BIRTHSTONE FOR WHOM?
Rose Quartz, with its light red color, is one of the natural birthstones of those born in mid-autumn (during the period of October 22 - November 20)
For zodiac enthusiasts, the rose quartz stone is considered the birthstone for Taureans.
The dusky pink of the rose quartz crystal pairs well with the blood red of garnets and it is a common combination found in jewellery as well.
Although rose quartz benefits are numerous, it is a highly attractive stone. It combines exceedingly well with diamonds and pearls and is commonly found set in sterling silver as pendants, bracelets, and earrings.
We at CRYSTAL AGATE BRACELETS, have crystal bracelets in the form of triple health bracelet, triple love bracelet, triple anti-depression bracelet and triple-wedding-bracelet to offer amongst our product portfolio. Want to check our website for other bracelets for various other reasons, then we do cater these requirements too. Have a look at our money bracelets, protection bracelets, stress bracelets, chakra bracelets, and success bracelets.
At crystal agate bracelets, we bring you varied varieties of charm bracelets.
With this main reason for crystals busting stress, we are sure you will never ever experience any more stress once you start wearing our Stress Buster Bracelets.
We at Crystal agate bring you quality products that are highly energised and made right!
Check out our entire range of Crystal bracelets. Shop now for your ideal one now! These bracelets for women can also be used by men to attract the same energy.