In Indian culture, every festive season is filled with love, joy, and cheerfulness. People purchase new things on these auspicious occasions or start new businesses or ventures as they believe it will bring them good luck and prosperity. Diwali or the ‘festival of lights’ is one of the most important festivals in Indian culture and Indians living across the world celebrate this festival with a lot of enthusiasm. This festival also promotes strong relationships as people generally celebrate this festival by offering gifts to their loved ones. These gifts can be in the form of chocolates and toys for children and in the form of precious items for adults. Since crystals have made their mark on today’s world and have become so increasingly popular in day to day life, one can even gift these precious stones to others and help them live a happy and peaceful life. Below is a list of few crystal gifts which you can give to your loved ones:
1. Candle holders: Diwali is a festival where every household is illuminated with diyas that bring in the light of growth and harmony into your life. So, what better gift than a candle holder in which one can place small candles and light up the room with peace and tranquillity. These beautiful candle holders can be placed inside the house or outside, as per individual choice. These candle holders come in different shapes and sizes and are made of crystals like amethyst, citrine or rose quartz.
2. Selenite tower lamp: Selenite is a beautiful crystal and a tower lamp made out of this crystal is sure to enliven your entire house like never before. These lamps are around a foot (30 cm) tall and can be placed in your living room to add an element of brightness to it. Another benefit of this lamp is that selenite crystal is a good cleansing stone and can help to recharge other stones as well. Thus, if an individual already has a collection of crystal, then this tower lamp proves to be an ideal gift for them.
3. Crystal Vase: This is a perfect gift for your friends or colleagues. There is a large variety of crystal vases available in the market but one of the most significant and eye-catching vases from that list is the Italian crystal vase. This vase is designed very intricately and proves to be a good addition to the household. By gifting this vase to your friends, you can bring about a positive change in their life.
4. Crystal God Idols: Since most of the Indians believe in God, gifting idols made of crystal to your friends or family can be a very nice idea. The Lord Ganesh idol symbolizes the victory of good over evil, Goddess Laxmi idol symbolizes wealth and prosperity while the idols of Lord Ram, Krishna, and Shiva help to bring peace and harmony into the life. These idols are beautifully carved from a crystal and are an elegant addition to the office desk as well as the living room. Apart from this, gifting idols of god or goddesses is also considered to be auspicious during the festival of Diwali.
5. Crystal Trinkets: Crystal trinkets such as crystal table clocks, crystal wind chimes, and crystal jewelry are a great gifting option for your close friends or colleagues. Not only these items are unique and fancy but they also have a wide variety of options to choose from and can be personalized according to one’s needs. You can collect all of these items in a large box and then gift that box to your relatives and friends as a sign of goodwill and friendship.
Crystal Agate Bracelets is where the best quality Healing Crystal Bracelets are available at the most affordable prices. We have a good collection of Bracelets that include
Visit Crystal Agate Bracelets online store now to purchase the best quality healing crystals and jewelry products at the best price. Shop now!